Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Macarons in Hamburg City



Today after cutting my hair I was browsing Europe's longest and Hamburgs ( Germany ) most famous weekly market- The Isemarkt. It is an almost 1 kilometer long market in the area called Eppendorf.
So I was walking by and saw this little macaron stand. 

I only knew them from Paris and a few other spots around the world. I was really suprised how good they were. I got six for 5 € what's a pretty good deal compared to the horrendous paris prices ;)
If you ever 'round hamburg go check them out. They are a super sweet gift idea and taste very delicious and sophisticated.

OPENING hours.
TUE
FR
8 AM to 2 PM

"Between the subway stations of the U3-line between Eppendorfer Baum and Hoheluft"

"Although parking in the surroundings is usually free (except at Eppendorfer Baum), we strongly recommend to use public transport. Parkingplaces are scarse in Eppendorf. The subway stations Eppendorfer Baum and Hoheluft of the U3-line (Yellow line) are literally a stone's throw away from the Isemarkt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts